gatadelafuente

Danielle's Reading Adventures

Reading is my favorite hobby, hands down. Books are love to me.  I am an avid collector, and paper books will always edge out e-books with me.

Undercover Man - Merline Lovelace This was a most enjoyable spy romance. Lighthearted but also convincing in the spy dynamics (bringing to mind a bit of the James Bond meets Scarecrow and Mrs. King vibe). Even the villain brings to mind the iconic super-villains of the Bond world. I liked Paige's realization of what she was capable of, and that David truly did love her. I also liked that he realized that he had underestimated Paige in his desire to keep her safe and secure in a crazy world. Paige really comes into her own. I also liked that David was a nerd, and a very sexy one! I loved the young French boy, Henri, who becomes a part of the OMEGA family. Paige does exactly what I'd hoped she would do as far as Henri. Maggie, David's partner, has a strong role in this book, and I expect that sparks will fly between her and the head of OMEGA, Adam.This one earns a healthy four stars and a thumbs up from a fan of the spy genre. Spy + romance.....even better!